A lot of new releases this week. Just click on the corresponding links to purchase the movie posters:
- Trade (Drama/Thriller) – Kevin Kline plays a Texas cop who finds out that he may have had a daughter who was trafficked some years ago. In the course of his investigation, he meets a young boy (Mexican actor Cesar Ramos) from Mexico City whose 13-year-old sister (Mexican actress Paulina Gaitan) has been kidnapped. They go on a quest to save the Mexican girl, who is befriended by Jovovich, a young Russian woman who thinks she is coming to the U.S. to become a nanny, but is instead enslaved in Mexico.
Cast: Kevin Kline, Alicja Bachleda-Curus, Paulina Gaitan, Kathleen Gati; Directed by: Marco Kreuzpaintner
- Nines (Thriller) – A troubled actor, a television show runner, and an acclaimed videogame designer find their lives intertwining in mysterious and unsettling ways.
Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Hope Davis, Elle Fanning; Directed by: John August
Buy Nines movie posters here
- The Invasion (Sci-fi/Thriller) – “The Invasion” tells the story of a mysterious epidemic that alters the behavior of human beings. When a Washington D.C. psychiatrist (Nicole Kidman) discovers the epidemic’s origins are extraterrestrial, she must fight to protect her son, who may hold the key to stopping an imminent invasion.
Cast: Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig, Jeremy Northam, Jackson Bond, Jeffrey Wright, Veronica Cartwright, Malin Akerman, Q-Tip, Alexis Raben; Directed by: Oliver Hirschbiegel
- Feel the Noise (Drama) – “Feel the Noise” concerns a talented 21-year-old from the South Bronx whose dreams of hip-hop stardom are dashed when a run-in with local thugs forces him to hide in Puerto Rico with the father he never knew.
Cast: Omarion Grandberry, Giancarlo Esposito, Victor Rasuk; Directed by: Alejandro Chomski
- Daddy Day Camp (Comedy) – A follow-up to the Eddie Murphy comedy. Cuba Gooding Jr. is put in charge of a summer day camp.
Cast: Cuba Gooding Jr., Paul Rae, Lochlyn Munro, Richard Gant, Buck Hinton, Spencir Bridges, Josh McLerran, Talon G. Ackerman, Tamala Jones, Brian Doyle-Murray, Taggart Hurtubise, Tad D’Agostino, Bart Johnson, Tyger Rawlings, Molly Jepson, Dallin Boyce; Directed by: Fred Savage
- King of California (Comedy) – A young girl’s teenage years are complicated by an eccentric and manic-depressive father who becomes obsessed with his belief that there’s buried treasure in the San Fernando Valley.
Cast: Michael Douglas, Evan Rachel Wood; Directed by: Mike Cahill
- The King of Kong (Documentary) – A middle-school science teacher and a hot sauce mogul vie for the Guinness World Record on the arcade classic, Donkey Kong.
Cast: Walter Day, Billy Mitchell, Todd Rogers, Steve Sanders; Directed by: Seth Gordon
Buy King of Kong movie posters here
- The Comebacks (Comedy) – Champ Fields is known as the unluckiest coach in the history of sports. After being forced into an early retirement, he’s given one last shot at greatness. Unfortunately, Champ is hired to coach The Comebacks, a talentless, slightly deranged college football team with a laughable roster and an even worse record. Armed with questionable morals, and weak players, Champ sets out to bring this team of losers together and make the impossible happen, win a game.
Cast: David Koechner, Carl Weathers, Matthew Lawrence, Brooke Nevin, Jackie Long, Jesse Garcia; Directed by: Tom Brady
- Groundhog Day – Fifteenth Anniversary Edition
- Mr. Untouchable
- Right at Your Door
- Rocket Science